Spring 2022 Mask Update:
Durham’s Mask Mandate is ending March 7th, 2022. InsideOut will keep its mask policies in place at least until the end of April and reevaluate after Spring Break and the Easter Holiday. Our Staff and clientele continue to be a main priority. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Covid-19 Policies and Precautions
- Enhanced cleaning using CDC-approved products.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times. Our universal masking policy is mandatory for both staff and clients. This can be a surgical or cloth mask or a N95 (without the filter).
- Arranging the studio to support physical distancing. Equipment is arrangement to provide 6 feet of distance between clients. In-studio lasses are currently limited to 4 participants.
- Other studio improvements also include: 3 high-powered HEPA filters, a separate hand washing area, hands-free toilet and dispensers, vinyl covered handles for easy sanitation, and updates to the reception/front desk area.
We are taking every safety precaution to help you feel comfortable getting the attention you need. Thank you for understanding and doing your part to keep staff and clients safe.
- Arrival Time – To allow time for previous clients to exit the studio and for studio cleaning, please do not come into the studio until your appointment time. At this time, no visitors are allowed to wait in the reception area.
- Mask Requirement – InsideOut Body Therapies requires clients wear CDC approved mask to all sessions and classes. If you forget the additional mask, InsideOut Body Therapies will provide one for you. Your mask must cover your nose and chin and fit snuggly enough that you can comfortably breathe but you do not have to constantly adjust/pull up the mask. *Gaiter and N95 masks with the front valves are not highly recommended by the CDC and are not an option for our studio mask policy. If you arrive at your appointment with either option, we will provide a disposable mask for you to wear and ask that you wear a similar mask to your next session.
- Wash hands before sessions and classes.
- Hands Free Payment – Because reception hours are not currently available, clients will be asked to secure a credit card on file when scheduling. Payment will be applied to the credit card on file and a receipt will be emailed.
General Studio Policies:
- Mindbody Online Scheduling System – InsideOut Body Therapies uses Mindbody Online. Appointment reminders, class package updates and general account notifications are sent either to a clients email or mobile phone. Be sure to update your Profile or alert the studio to contact preference so receive reminders.
- Sick Policy – Please do not come to the studio when you are sick and put the health of your practitioner and/or fellow classmates at risk. The studio services many immunosuppressed clients who have a difficult time fighting infection. Give your body a rest and call or email to reschedule your class or appointment.
- Class Participation – Please arrive to classes on time. Students will be asked to reschedule for any late arrival that is more than 15 minutes.
- Studio Closings – If the Durham Public Schools close or delay due to inclement weather, be on alert that InsideOut MAY also close or delay. Updates will be posted on the studio’s voicemail and through Facebook.
- Medical Hold Request Forms – If you have a medical condition and would like to request a medical hold on your package, please complete and submit the Medical Hold Request Form (.PDF)
- Expiration Date – All packages and services have a 6 month expiration date.
- 30 day Return policy – Clients can request a refund on unused packages or services within 30 days of purchase minus a 5% transaction fee.
Packages and Late Cancellations:
- 24-hour Cancellation Policy Details: We do understand that life happens, and that emergencies and illness are unavoidable. InsideOut Body Therapies offers one (1) “free” late cancel every six months (January – June and July – December); otherwise, all late cancellations and “no-shows” will be charged for the full service rate. Unused late cancellations do not transfer. New clients will forfeit their $50 deposit made at the time of booking for late cancelled or no-show appointments/evaluations. Contact the studio for additional details.
- 2- hour Virtual Class Cancellation Policy – There is a 2 hour late cancel policy for all virtual group classes and workshops.
- Reminder texts or emails – Mindbody Online sends appointment reminders 2-3 days prior to scheduled appointments. Be sure to confirm appointments by replying to the text or email reminder.
Referrals and Rewards
- Referral Dollars – Refer a friend and receive InsideOut Body Therapies dollars. Be sure to tell your friend to include your name on their intake form so that Mindbody Online (MBO) can credit your MBO account 10 InsideOut Body Therapies dollars to be used toward your next service. InsideOut Body Therapies dollars cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Rewards Program – Earn points for every service. Enroll in the program under your Mindbody online profile page.