Covid-19 Policies and Precautions
The studio is following the CDC’s guidelines regarding COVID-19 exposure and infection. https://www.cdc.gov/
- Per the CDC, you should isolate yourself if you are sick and suspect that you have COVID-19 but do not yet have test results.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, stay home for at least 5 days. You are likely most infectious during these first 5 days.
New Mask Policy as of 5/8/23
- Masks Optional except for Rolfing with Toby.We have updated our COVID-19 policy and are now making masks OPTIONAL for all in studio services except Rolfing. Toby will continue to require that all clients who have a Rolfing session be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters and wear a KN95 or N95 mask during their session.Clients for all other services and classes will have the option of wearing a mask or not during their time in the studio. You may also request that your practitioner wear a mask during your session if you prefer.
As previously required, if you are sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio. As always, our main goal is to keep our community safe and comfortable so that we can support you in your health, fitness and movement goals.
- Other in-studio precautions also include:
- Enhanced cleaning using CDC-approved products.
- 3 high-powered HEPA filters, a separate hand washing area, hands-free toilet and dispensers, vinyl covered handles for easy sanitation, and updates to the reception/front desk area.
- Hands Free Payment – A credit card on file is required when scheduling. Payment will be applied to the credit card on file and a receipt will be emailed.
General Studio Policies:
- Mindbody Online Scheduling System – InsideOut Body Therapies uses Mindbody Online. Appointment reminders, class package updates and general account notifications are sent either to a clients email or mobile phone. Be sure to update your Profile or alert the studio to contact preference so receive reminders.
- Sick Policy – Please do not come to the studio when you are sick and put the health of your practitioner and/or fellow classmates at risk. The studio services many immunosuppressed clients who have a difficult time fighting infection. Give your body a rest and call or email to reschedule your class or appointment.
- Class Participation – Please arrive to classes on time. Students will be asked to reschedule for any late arrival that is more than 15 minutes.
- Studio Closings – If the Durham Public Schools close or delay due to inclement weather, be on alert that InsideOut MAY also close or delay. Updates will be posted on the studio’s voicemail and through Facebook.
- Medical Hold Request Forms – If you have a medical condition and would like to request a medical hold on your package, please complete and submit the Medical Hold Request Form (.PDF)
- Expiration Date – All packages and services have a 6 month expiration date.
- 30 day Return policy – Clients can request a refund on unused packages or services within 30 days of purchase minus a 5% transaction fee.
Packages and Late Cancellations:
- 24-hour Cancellation Policy Details: We do understand that life happens, and that emergencies and illness are unavoidable. InsideOut Body Therapies offers one (1) “free” late cancel every six months (January – June and July – December); otherwise, all late cancellations and “no-shows” will be charged for the full service rate. Unused late cancellations do not transfer. New clients will forfeit their $50 deposit made at the time of booking for late cancelled or no-show appointments/evaluations. Contact the studio for additional details.
- 2- hour Virtual Class Cancellation Policy – There is a 2 hour late cancel policy for all virtual group classes and workshops.
- Reminder texts or emails – Mindbody Online sends appointment reminders 2-3 days prior to scheduled appointments. Be sure to confirm appointments by replying to the text or email reminder.
Referrals and Rewards
- Referral Dollars – Refer a friend and receive InsideOut Body Therapies dollars. Be sure to tell your friend to include your name on their intake form so that Mindbody Online (MBO) can credit your MBO account 10 InsideOut Body Therapies dollars to be used toward your next service. InsideOut Body Therapies dollars cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Rewards Program – Earn points for every service. Enroll in the program under your Mindbody online profile page.