In-studio Physical Therapy, Private Pilates sessions, and small group equipment classes are now available. Sessions are limited. Please email or call the studio to schedule. We continuously monitor the Covid crisis and listen to recommendations from the CDC and local health officials. For studio news and updates, please keep in touch with us through Facebook and Instagram (@insideoutdurham). Your continued trust and support is of great value. Thank you for your support, patience, and understanding during this time.
Holiday Season update
✈️ If you plan to travel via plane, train, or other public transportation, please let us know and make plans to delay any appointments at our studio until after 14 days of your return.
👭 If you plan to be in close proximity (inside for greater than 15 minutes without masks on) to people outside of your home, please delay appointments until after 14 days of this exposure.
😷 Properly fitted masks are required at all times in the studio and treatment room. Your mask must cover your nose and chin and fit snuggly enough that you can comfortably breathe but you do not have to constantly adjust/pull up the mask. Gaiter and N95 masks with the front valves are not highly recommended by the CDC. If you arrive at your appointment with either option, we will provide a disposable mask for you to wear and ask that you wear a similar mask to your next session.
🚙 When you arrive for your appointment and/or class, please wait in your car or six feet away from the front door until the time of your session. If you are in your car, your practitioner will either text or attempt to wave you to the door when it is time. Temperature checks, covid screenings, and mask checks will take place outside before you enter the studio.
🍂 As a reminder, all appointments and classes will continue to be 50 minutes. This allows for a safe transition of clients, sanitation, and for practitioners to take a breath and get ready for you. We all miss the time together in the studio to chat and connect with one another but in an effort to keep everyone safe, please exit the studio promptly at the end of your session.
- Fever or chills
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Pain or pressure in your chest
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
3. In the last 14 days, have you knowingly been within 6 feet of anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or shown any of the symptoms listed?
IN-STUDIO SESSIONS REQUIREMENTS
Arrival time. To allow time for previous clients to exit the studio and for studio sanitizing, please wait in your car or by the front door, six feet apart until your class time. At this time, no visitors are allowed to wait in the reception area. Exceptions may be made only under special circumstances. Visitors are required to also complete a screening, wear a mask and wash hands.
COVID screening. Clients will be asked to complete a COVID health screening before they enter the building. This includes answering a questionnaire and a temperature reading with an infrared thermometer.
Properly fitted masks are required at all times in the studio and treatment room.Your mask must cover your nose and chin and fit snuggly enough that you can comfortably breathe but you do not have to constantly adjust/pull up the mask. Gaiter and N95 masks with the front valves are not recommended by the CDC. If you arrive at your appointment with either option, we will provide a disposable mask for you to wear and ask that you wear a similar mask to your next session.
All appointments and classes are 50 minutes. This allows for a safe transition of clients, sanitization, and for practitioners to take a breath and get ready for you. We all miss the time together in the studio to chat and connect with one another but in an effort to keep everyone safe, please exit the studio promptly at the end of your session.
Wash hands before session. Please follow the suggested 20-second rule. Singing Happy Birthday is welcomed 🙂
Suggested items you may want to bring to session:
- Workout gloves
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Slip-free socks.
- Workout Towel
- Personal yoga block
Payment Info: Because reception hours are not currently available, clients will be asked to secure a credit card on file when scheduling. Payment will be applied to the credit card on file and a receipt will be emailed.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN PLACE
- Enhanced cleaning using CDC-approved products. IOBT performs enhanced cleaning between every client. We clean equipment and accessories, bathrooms, treatment room, and reception area with CDC-approved products. We are also performing additional deep cleanings.
- Health screenings of clients before they come to the studio. Every person is screened for symptoms before entering the studio. These screenings take place the day before with a COVID screening form emailed prior to your session and when you arrive at your appointment. In-studio health screenings require all clients and staff to answer questions about potential symptoms and take temperature checks.
- Our universal masking policy is mandatory for both staff and clients and requires everyone to wear masks at all times. This can include a disposable surgical mask, two layered cloth mask or N95 (without the valves). Masks are also available for purchase if a client forgets or needs a mask.
- Physical distancing of equipment along with many updates have been made to the studio. Equipment stations have been set up to provide more than 6 feet between each “pod”. In addition, scheduling is currently limited to one to two staff members and appointments are spaced out. There is a high chance that you will be working alone with your instructor.
- Other studio improvements also include: 3 high-powered HEPA filters, a separate hand washing area, hands-free toilet and dispensers, vinyl covered handles for easy sanitation, and safety updates to the front desk area.
- For contactless check-in and check-out, clients will need to prepay for in-studio sessions or have a credit card on file.
We are taking every safety precaution to help you feel comfortable and to help you get the attention you need in your session. Thank you for understanding and doing your part to keep our staff and clients safe. Please feel free to contact the studio at 919-361-0104 if you have any questions.
Live Stream Classes, Private Sessions and Physical Therapy via Zoom
Live stream Classes and Sessions will also continue online through Zoom.
Check out our list of live stream classes. Register for class through your Mindbody Online account. The day before or the morning of your class your instructor will send a Zoom invite to the online class. Be sure that you enrolled in your class or session at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure you receive your invite. The link can be accessed from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. If possible, we recommend using Chrome as your browser.
Here is a list of our current virtual offerings:
- private sessions for Pilates, Physical Therapy, Yoga, and TRX
- group mat classes
- foam roller classes
- deep stretch
- yoga group classes
- guided meditation
- low chair and reformer classes for those with home equipment
- IOBT Flex Your Brain classes that include creative classes with IOBT staff and community including book club events, drawing, knitting and more!
- personalized group classes for you and your friends from around the country or world!
A little intimidated by the whole online thing?
No worries – we are available to help troubleshoot with you if you run into any problems. Schedule a practice session with either Kim or Deborah by emailing the studio.