As of March 15th, InsideOut Body Therapies TEMPORARILY closed its PHYSICAL doors as we all isolate in this time of pandemic. BUT, we are committed to keeping our clients moving, breathing, and connecting as a community with our VIRTUAL class offerings!
Booking a VIRTUAL class is easy! You can register online as instructed below. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we will get back to you ASAP!
- Find a class on the schedule below and click on the “Sign Up” button next to it.
- You will be prompted to sign into your account. Don’t have an account? Simply follow the instructions on the popup to create one.
- After you register for a virtual class you will receive a LINK to the online class at some point before the start of the class.
- 5-10 minutes before the start of the class, make sure your space is set up in your home (yoga mat or towel) and that your computer, tablet or phone are set up where you can see the screen.
- Click the LINK sent in your email and you will be taken to the class!
- Tips for attending a VIRTUAL class:
- Login early to make sure your connection is good and you don’t have technical difficulties
- You can use video or just the audio if you prefer.
- After we check in and say HI! to each other (connection is SO IMPORTANT right now especially!), we will ask that you MUTE yourself so everyone can hear the instructor more clearly.
- We will check in at the end of class for more “face to face” time so please UNMUTE yourself!
- Please let us know if you have any questions before you get started. We realize that this is a new platform for most of us and we are all learning as we go! We are here to help!
- **Virtual Private Pilates, TRX and Physical Therapy sessions are being offered, and can be made via phone 919-361-0104 or email at this time.**