General Studio Policies
- Please be mindful of others and turn off your cell phone when entering the studio.
- Please do not come to the studio when you are sick. Our services are not beneficial to those with active infections and you put the health of your practitioner and/or fellow classmates at risk.
- If the Durham Public Schools close or delay due to inclement weather, be alert that InsideOut MAY also close or delay. Updates will be posted on the studio's voicemail and through Facebook.
- For your safety and to maintain class integrity, prior instructor approval is a prerequisite to sign up for Intermediate/Advanced and Advanced Classes.
Packages and Late Cancellations:
All packages have a six month expiration date.
Packages can be extended for one month for a charge of $15 or remaining balances can be applied to IOBT account dollars prior to the expiration of your package. No exceptions will be made after the expiration date. This policy is to encourage you to be consistent and to commit to your fitness and health goals. If you have a medical condition and would like to request a medical hold on your package, please complete and submit the Medical Hold Request Form (.PDF)
- Packages cannot be shared. They are for one person only.
- Package refunds will be honored within 30 days of purchase minus a 5% transaction fee. After 30 days, 20% of the remainder of the package will be deducted from the refund amount. Absolutely no refunds will be honored after the expiration date.
- InsideOut has a 24-hour Cancellation Policy for both classes and private instruction. If you have a standing spot in a class and need to cancel, be sure to plan ahead to avoid being charged. Cancel using our online scheduling system, giving us a call, or by email.
- Two (2) late cancellations per calendar year without penalty are allowed for movement classes and private instruction. Late Cancel Fees for classes and private Pilates sessions are charged at the rate of your package or at the drop-in rate if you do not have a package.
- One (1) late cancellation per calendar year without penalty is allowed for all bodywork and Pilates-Based Physical Therapy (PBPT) sessions. The Late Cancellation Fee is $50 for bodywork appointments and PBPT appointments, following the first "free" late cancellation. After 3 late cancels or "no show" appointments (includes the "free" late cancel), clients will be responsible for the FULL COST of the session/service. Additionally, we require clients that have 4 or more late cancels or "no shows" to have a credit card on file in order to secure appointments, or to pre-pay for future appointments.
- InsideOut requires that clients take two Private Pilates sessions before signing up for Equipment Classes.
- InsideOut reserves the right to refund a package if we feel that the studio/client relationship is not professional or constructive.
Refer a friend and receive IOBT dollars. Be sure to tell your friend to include your name on their intake form so that Mindbody Online (MBO) can credit your MBO account 10 IOBT dollars to be used toward your next service. Reward points cannot be redeemed for cash.